We know that your company is committed to producing safe food. By taking this anonymous survey and by providing your honest, open, and confidential opinion, you have an opportunity to help better understand the state of your company’s food safety culture, protect your brand, and your customers.
We are seeking your feedback on a variety of food safety processes. We would like you to rate your food safety culture on the following areas:
- Expectations: Food safety expectations clearly defined for employees.
- Training & Education: Employees are provided with the training and education needed to understand how to produce food safely
- Communication: The company and its leaders effectively and frequently communicate the importance of food safety.
- Goals and Measurements: Your work area has clear food safety goals and measures in place to improve food safety performance.
- Consequences: Your work area celebrates good food safety performable and corrects poor performance.
For more detailed information about this survey, how it works, and why it’s important, scroll down.
Please rate each of the following questions in this survey. To enter your rating, select one of the buttons numbered 1 through 5 where 1 equals “strongly disagree” and 5 equals “strongly agree.”
Thank you for participating!