Designed exclusively for C-store managers
Our Convenience Store Manager Certification is the first in the industry that is designed exclusively for convenience store managers. Created with questions and scenarios directly applicable to the c-store environment, the exam is accredited by ANSI and accepted in the same jurisdictions as the standard food manager exam.
A strong food safety culture keeps convenience store customers coming back.
National Registry is the first and only organization for food safety manager certification accredited by the American National Standards Institute approved to use a remote-proctored exam delivery system.
General Manager • food & beverage manager • supervisors • barista • cashier • front end • department manager • cafe manager • food service clerk • night crew
- Designed specifically for C-Store industry
- Assesses knowledge and skills
- Can be paired with training of choice
Recommended Support Materials
Online Platform Options
Please note: All U.S. and Canada-based Pearson VUE-owned test centers are open with limited capacity. Please view Pearson VUE’s COVID-19 updates.
Certificate / Exam
- 80 questions
- Valid for up to 5 years
- Accredited by ANSI against Conference for Food Protection standards
What You Need to Know
- You must successfully pass the examination to receive your certification
- You must submit a signed Examinee Consent Form and agree to the Code of Conduct to be eligible to sit for the certification
- Your certification is valid for a period of up to five years
- Different states and jurisdictions have different regulations regarding food manager certifications. View regulations and restrictions in your state.
- National Registry is an ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer – Accreditation #0656.
Take the Exam
National Registry makes available a network of trainers and Test Administrators/Proctors. The paper & pencil examination is available in the following languages: English, Spanish, Korean, and modern and traditional Chinese.