exclusively through National Registry of Food Safety Professionals
National Registry is committed to the convenience store industry via active roles supporting the Conference for Food Protection, The Global Food Safety Initiative, and The Association for Convenience & Fuel Retailing among others. National Registry’s new exam is the first in the industry designed exclusively for convenience store managers and is available in paper and pencil, online, and in testing centers around the country.
The Convenience Store Manager Certification is created by subject matter experts with questions and scenarios directly applicable to the c-store environment. The exam is accredited by ANSI and accepted in the same jurisdictions as the standard food manager exam. Pair the convenience store exam with any training of your choice based on the most recent Food Code.
You can use testing centers as well as web-based remote proctoring, as National Registry is the first and only organization for food safety manager certification accredited by the American National Standards Institute approved to use a remote-proctored exam delivery system.
What You Need to Know
- You must successfully pass the examination to receive your certification
- You must submit a signed Examinee Consent Form and agree to the Code of Conduct to be eligible to sit for the certification
- Your certification is valid for a period of up to five years
- Different states and jurisdictions have different regulations regarding food manager certifications. View regulations and restrictions in your state.
- National Registry is an ANSI-Accredited Certificate Issuer – Accreditation #0656.
Take the Exam
National Registry makes available a network of trainers and Test Administrators/Proctors. The paper & pencil examination is available in the following languages: English, Spanish, Korean, and modern and traditional Chinese.