The NSF HealthGuard™ Professional Food Manager Certification course books are available for use in food manager certification training classes. This course represents an improved approach to manager food safety training.
The updated HealthGuard Food Manager Certification Training Manual will help you prepare for any of the nationally recognized Food Manager Certification Examinations. Based on the 2013 FDA Food Code, the NSF HealthGuard Food Manager Certification Training Manual (Version 7.0) provides clear, easy-to-understand instruction on how to ensure the production of safe food in your facility. Topics covered include:
- Introduction to food safety and food borne illness
- Roles and responsibilities of food handlers and managers
- Hazards and sources of contamination
- Employee health and hygiene
- Safe food handling practices
- Equipment and facility best practices
Each section contains review questions, case studies, activities and practice quizzes to test your understanding of the content and track your progress through the material.