Any information you choose to provide on the website will only be used to provide or improve services. NRFSP guards your privacy and appreciates your trust. NRFSP will never sell your information to a third party.
E-MAILS AND WEB FORMS
Personally identifying information that you provide by e-mails or web forms will be used only for such purposes as are described at the point of collection (for example on a web form), such as to send information or products to you, update your test administrator/proctor or examinee record, or to respond to your questions or comments. If you provide contact information, NRFSP staff, its affiliates, or its contractors may contact you to send information, clarify your comment or question, or to learn about your level of customer satisfaction with our services.
Any credit card information you provide for goods or services is secure and used only for your intended purpose and is administered through a separate policy statement on the web store page.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AND STORED AUTOMATICALLY
During your visit as you browse through the website, read pages, or download information, we will automatically gather and store certain information about your visit but not about you. This information does not identify you personally. We automatically collect and store only the following information about the visit:
- The Internet domain (for example, “xcompany.com” if a private Internet access account, or “aschool.edu” if connected from a university) and IP address (an IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to a computer whenever it is surfing the web) from which access to our website is gained;
- The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
- The date and time of access to our site;
- The pages visited and for how long; and
- The address of the website from which the initial visit to www.nrfsp.com was launched, if any.
We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors and to learn about the number of visitors to our site and the types of technology our visitors use. The data that is collected is not connected to your personal information or identity.
As a general rule, you will not be required to provide personally identifiable information as a condition to your browsing the Website. When such information is gathered, we will gather a limited scope of information from you that is necessary to facilitate the requests submitted by you, to improve this Website and your experience with the Website, and to make future visits to the Website easier and more personalized for you.
Users of the website may browse without being obligated to submit any personal information; however, we may collect certain personally identifiable information from you in certain areas of the Website for certain purposes. These purposes include:
- providing information to us so that we can contact you;
- conducting transactions;
- servicing your account with us and responding to your questions;
- providing our newsletter to you via e-mail;
- assisting us in providing better products and services (for example, we may contact you to assist us in evaluating the performance of our staff, to assess the quality of product and service received and to help us improve the website and our facilities and services); and,
- compiling and aggregating statistics and analyses about users’ use of the website, products and services, which statistics are used to enable us to provide better service and products to you and others in the future.
Information we may collect:
- physical addresses
- telephone numbers
- e-mail addresses
- information regarding your business (e.g., business name, revenue thresholds, etc.)
- information regarding your business needs and certification requirements
- all other personally identifiable information you affirmatively provide to us.
Failing to provide information that is required to complete certain transactions will not prevent you from browsing the website, but it may prevent you from being able to complete certain transactions and/or prevent us from contacting you in order to put you in contact with the appropriate software vendor(s).
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
This website contains links to other sites. NRFSP is not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites, which may be different from the privacy practices described in this policy. We encourage you to become familiar with privacy practices of other sites you visit, including linked sites.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, NRFSP uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information or otherwise cause damage.
Unauthorized attempts to upload information or change information on this service are strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and 18 U.S.C. Sec. 1001 and 1030. Information also may be used for authorized law enforcement investigations. Except for the above purposes, no other attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits.
We reserve the right to change or modify this privacy statement at any time. If we revise our privacy statement, we will post those changes on the homepage and other places so you are always aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances, if any, we disclose it.