Get paid for your expertise: Become a food safety test administrator
- Issue resolution: National Registry will work with you or your organization to resolve issues with local or state health departments.
- Easy access to materials: Select from a wide variety of training materials from some of the world’s top providers through National Registry.
- Flexible options: Administer traditional paper/pencil testing or computer-based testing at over 1,600 Pearson VUE locations or at corporate testing centers through National Registry’s proprietary online examination.
- Duplicate certificates: National Registry will validate requests for and issue duplicate certificates, if needed, for a nominal fee.
- Fast results: Scoring results can be emailed to you within 72 working hours of receipt of the tests.
- Choice of notification options: Individual results can be sent directly to the examinees, the specified Test Administrator/Proctor or the company office, at no additional charge.