- National Registry will work with your organization or you personally to resolve issues with local or state health departments.
- You can select from a wide variety of training materials from some of the world’s top providers. It’s all ordered easily through National Registry.
- National Registry offers traditional paper/pencil testing or computer based testing, either at over 1,600 Pearson VUE locations or at corporate testing centers through National Registry’s proprietary online examination.
- National Registry will validate requests for and issue duplicate certificates, if needed, for a nominal fee.
- Fast results. When you return the answer sheets for scoring, the results can be emailed directly to you within 72 working hours of receipt of the tests.
- Choice of notification options. Individual results can be sent directly to the examinees, the specified Test Administrator/Proctor or the company office, at no additional charge.
What happens to the food safety manager after he leaves your course? With our food
handler affiliate program, you can maintain your relationships long after managers are certified.
Enhance your business and earn money for everyone who completes the program.
Become an Approved Program Provider and let the business come to you!